Innovative Solutions for Biobased and Recycled Plastics
EarthMatter™ masterbatches and full compounds deliver a breakthrough in performance and sustainability for our customers and our planet. We are focused on long-term impact and choose materials with sustainability in mind. Our patent pending, bio-based microfiber technology is suitable for biobased, colorant, and recycled applications.
A series of EarthMatter™ masterbatches that enable our customers to improve the physical properties of renewable polymers and increase the renewable content of fossil-based polymers. EarthRenew™ masterbatches are biobased.
• Increases Renewable Content up to 100%
• Increases Elongation up to 50 X
• Increases HDT up to 2 X
• Increases Impact Resistance up to 5X
• Enhances WVTR Barrier Properties up to 20 X
• Enhances OTR Barrier Properties up to 4 X
5 in 1 PLA Modifiers:
• EarthRenew™ 1000 Series
• EarthRenew™ 2000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 3000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 4000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 5000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 6000 Series
A series of EarthMatter™ masterbatches that enable our customers to reduce the amount of pigments, fillers, and additives including TiO2, Carbon Black, colors, and more.
• Color Enhanced PLA Stereo Complex and Color Enhanced bioPET Fiber
• TiO2 loading up to 5X in PE and PLA
• Barrier Properties
• Reduces Carbon Footprint
White / Black Masterbatch
• EarthReduce™ 7000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 8000 Series
• EarthReduce™ 9000 Series
A series of EarthMatter™ masterbatches that enable our customers to restore the physical properties of recycled polymers and improve the afterlife performance of recycled polymers into new applications.
• Increased Impact Resistance
• Increased Compatibility
• Increased Elongation
• Increased Barrier
• Increased MFI
• Reduced Color Add
• EarthRestore™ 9000 Series
• EarthRestore™ 10000 Series
• EarthRestore™ 11000 Series
• EarthRestore™ 12000 Series
• EarthRestore™ 13000 Series
• EarthRestore™ 14000 Series
Earth Renewable Technologies offers a variety of performance microfiber solutions for both functional performance and color applications that span the plastics industry. Our patent pending microfiber technology can improve impact resistance, HDT, elongation at break, and barrier properties. EarthFiber™ is available in grades designed for bioplastics, recycled plastics, and select conventional plastics. For more information, see the EarthFiber™ Technical Data Sheets in our Technical Data section.